Fifteen Interesting Dissertation Topics On Educational Technology
For centuries, education meant lessons given by teachers and pens working on pages. Thanks to technological advancement, education has been given a gilt-edge; mores have been computerized or at least laden with instruments.
The subjective arena
Writing a dissertation on educational technology can stream into the theoretical and practical process. While the former expounds on the facilities of online learning; computerized easing and personalized learning experiences, the latter resorts to DVDs, dish antenna, mobile technology and Internet.
Starting point of dissertation
It needs to be noted that educational patterns have become quite sophisticated now. The dissertation should positively emphasize the fact that resources can be had at the click of fingers and information can be gained at flexi-timings; even while you travel. You can also take recourse to expert talks while sitting in front of a PC or laptop.
You should create fervent scope for Methodology; checking out capacities and restrictions that educational technology faces. You should analyze the spread and expansion of this technology in future and should add solutions and project ideas to improve the standards through the dissertation.
Genuine and systematic
The actual work should have enough takedown from genuine resources and systematic reflections on samples and surveys. You should gather important data on how it has helped separate sections of humanity and how it has failed to connect with the others. You should also offer ideas to make educational technology easily accessible even to the lowest strata. The dissertation should throw a schematic evaluation for the benefit of readers.
Here are 15 probing dissertation topics on educational technology for your reference
- Emphasizing on emergent approaches to learning
- The case of a perfectly streamlined online tutorial
- Checking out means of extending educational technology to students in Congo
- Assimilating educative perspectives in the new era
- Making the educating system facile, mobile and convenient
- Analyzing the educational psychology of rural women in India
- Carving an effective instructional design for proper propagation of education
- Impact of social media on the enhancement of e-learning programs
- Hybridizing different programs for holistic development of students
- Sentient ways of teaching toddlers with video learning
- Economic perspective on the high-rising demands of instruments for acceptance of educational technology
- Conducting a perfect Methodology for rationalizing educational technology
- Speeding the learning process by computerizing the modes of education
- Spreading awareness about technology tools and online learning among commoners
- The convenience of management; communication and expeditiousness; three facilities of educational technology